March 26, 2010


* side note* this is such a sweet picture of when he is sleeping isn't it nice!!!



Last night my sweet boy decided to sleep for 10 minutes get up for two hours sleep for 40 minutes wake up for an hour and then sleep until 5 am. Then he didn't want to take a nap until 2:15. It's funny because i'm not unhappy I love this little boy and he is so happy and smiley all the time. I just love him even when I don't sleep. And today this sweet boy decided to hold his own bottle for 1 minute. I thought it was pretty exciting. He is making new sounds which is so fun and he always want to be standing up on my lap. He loves the tv and if i try to make him look at something else or even me his mother he gets mad at me. He is so funny! I love Sawyer so much.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

i love him to. he is sooo cute

Zack said...

You poor thing! I recommend the book Becoming Babywise. A few people recommended it to me and once I started following what it said Berkley started sleeping better and better at night. Now she usually wakes up once at night to eat and then goes right back to sleep and she has slept through the night (7 hours) 4 times! I promise you'll feel a million times better once you start getting the sleep you need!