November 20, 2010

Random happenings and Missing Uncle Ben... A LOT

This is Dangles the Monkey. Sawyer loves him he talks to him, hugs him and kisses him all the time.

Sawyer doesn't sleep as you've heard from me a lot, but one night I was feeding him and don't mind the food all over his face he rubs food in his hair and all over his face... we have bathes a lot at our house. anyway, as I was getting him a spoonful i looked up and he was asleep. So funny

This is Kate... Sawyer's little friend. He is bigger then her and she is 7 months older then him.

This was a couple days before Ben left

This was the day Ben spoke in church. He did an incredible job

Early morning snap shot.



Grandma gave him a sucker and He really enjoyed it!

Trying to give grandpa kisses. I love that they love each other so much

Sawyer is obsessed with the piano. He would sit and play it all day if I would let him.

This was the night Ben was set a part.

This was our last picture all of us with Ben for two years. I miss him so much already. I was a wreck and a bawl baby... what else is new?

Our whole family minus jon. He couldn't come, but no big deal the MTC drop off is lame and everyone just cried.

This breaks my heart. Sawyer is going to be so different and so big when ben gets home!
This is the last picture I snapped of Ben. We were not able to all drive him down to drop him off. So my parents took him down and he wanted to drive for the last time for two years. You are going to be life changing amazing buddy. We miss you so much already and we are so thankful for your faithfulness. You will be incredible. I am proud of the person you are and the service you are going to give for the next two years. Loving and Missing you baby brother.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi! Missing you all, Ben looks so handsome in your pictures. I need an address for him so the kids can send him a letter. We were asking Annie if she wanted to write one and before we knew it she had made a note and then found a junk mail envelope and took it out to the mailbox- so sweet! So I need a real address for her to send a real letter off this week.

Give that baby a big kiss!

Jackee Broderick said...

That picture of Benny kissing sawyer kills me, it is the cutest thing in the world!!
I love this!
You already know this too, but sawyer is the cutest I love looking at all the pictures of him (:

Whitney Nelson said...

Sweet, sweet post Erica! Such a cute family...made me cry just thinking about when Jax leaves! Hope you're doing good! xoxo

Chris and Em said...

Sawyer is probably the most photogenic baby EVER! he is all smiles & at exactly the right time....impressive! I can hardly get my little girl to hold still long enough for a picture let alone smile too! He is sooo cute