October 30, 2010

Hair cuts and Halloween




 This is what Sawyer does when he Crawls. He sticks his tongue out. It's so funny. 



         This gives you an idea of how long Sawyer's hair was before we cut it. I was so sad to say goodbye to his curls, but it was getting a little out of control. I cried when we cut it because now he looks so old. Here come a few before and after shots!






Getting His hair cute. He actually did really well and sat very still. We had aunt em cut his hair at home. So much easier then in her salon.

Yes that is my little baby... who I need to start to realize isn't a little baby anymore:(

Look how cute I am with my new hair cut and my very wet shirt


This picture makes me laugh. You were laughing to hard and something stupid I was doing. 


Uncle Ben and Sawyer. Uncle Ben is in his utah scrubs.... must of been a game day.







He's a little sick of his costume.

This is a bag that my cousin linds found for me! Can you believe it had his name on it. Probably the only thing that will ever have his name on it. 

After a bath and getting out of his costume he was a happy boy. This is all the candy his mommy and daddy will be eating! Thanks buddy.

Successful night! 


 We had such a fun night. We were going to put Sawyer in a different costume, but my mom bought this one three days ago. He looked so cute. He was so funny. We went to visit a lot of family and friends. He grabbed his own candy and put it in his little bag. We just love our little tiger! Hope everyone had a fun and safe night.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN

4 comments:

Kimi said...

He is too a little baby!

I must say, that is one baby with a LOT of Halloween outfits.

So sad that ya'll missed Andie on Saturday, but she's loving these pictures along with the rest of us!

Ryan said...

I can not get over how much hair he has. I love it! So glad you guys had such a fun halloween. Sawyer looked darling.

Smith Family said...

He is so cute!!!! Holidays are much more fun now that you have little ones. My mom tells me all the time how cute your little guy is. Love those eyes and the locks.

Unknown said...

Sawyer is the cutest Ute/tiger/skeleton baby ever!