August 29, 2011

Breakfast is always a fun time! We always laugh

My technology child can get in my phone and take pictures of himself. I found about 25 photos of him.

At the zoo

Happy boy eating his favorite... CEREAL

Playing on his slide after church

splash pad with his "other mom" anni. She was so adorable with him

playing with anni at the gorilla center

Thomas and Sawyer and tiger tundra

Braydon's white coat ceremony



He might have been a little bored

Braydon and the guy in the blue is our really good friend ty

Just waiting for his name to be called


We are so proud of Braydon and all of our guy friends who have worked so hard to get to this point. here is to the next four years! We feel so lucky to have such great friends here.

He looks official now! Student doctor BRAYDON HASKELL!

all our guy friend ( just the first years) after the white coat ceremony I kinda want to get a picture with all the years our guy friends in their coats


All the wives in the boys coats... we totally deserve to wear them... it's a joint effort going through school right? Student doctor ERICA HASKELL?? sounds good to me

being sassy

We wanted to try and straighten sawyers hair, but because it's so so so curly we couldn't see how long it really is, but he sure can rock a sweet mullet!

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

I LOVE Sawyer's hair! I would cry if I had to cut that gorgeous hair. That mullet should be on the top 10!

Erin Blake said...

Hey Erica- remember when I was your mom's friend and then I was your young women's leader and then you grew up and I was still your friend and then I had a baby and then you had a baby and then we were both really young moms and then I moved away and then you moved away? Remember that? I miss you!

Tyler and Lauren said...

We LOVE the Haskell Family! Stinkin cute pics of Sawyer!

Meg said...

Oh my gosh! My dad went to the University of Louisville for dental school too! It is one of the best, I've heard :)

Erin said...

we have the same pic of the wives in dental coats...does anyone besides the lds girls do that? he is getting so big, lets together asap!

Unknown said...

Erica, loved the list of words baby is saying. I can't believe he is talking so much! I wa thinking NOOOO when I saw the haircut comment/pics. He looks like a little boy, not a baby w the hair cut.
And the white coat thing. attorneys dont do that, but we did go to school in Oregon with a great group of dental students, same ward, all poor, we loved it. They are still our dear friends. It was a great time in our lives.
loves to your fam.