August 15, 2011

the new splash park we found

Getting brave!

Don't mind all the food in his mouth

My happy boy


his friend mckenzie. she is so cute.

Swinging so high with daddy

These big swings are so cool and very comfortable

keith and kenz

so handsome and ready for church

eating watermellon icecream... he picked it out

So excited to see the gorilla, but scared enough to keep a distance

well, daddy went back to school. Our week break with him was so much fun. So now it's just Sawyer and mommy at home. He was laughing so hard. he is to cute. Things in Kentucky are going really well. We switched to 1 o'clock church. worst time ever! Sawyer has been so difficult. Pray for us. My mom and sister come on wednesday!! SO EXCITED!!  We can't wait to have grandma and auntie emo here. It's going to be so much fun. And, it's braydon's white coat ceremony. So cool!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

that last picture made me laugh out loud!

Carly Knibbe said...

Okay honestly could he get any cuter?! I think not. So stinking cute.

Tyler and Lauren said...

Wow I'm so lucky to be your friend! I think I love Sawyer as if he were one of my own kids!