August 10, 2011

Recent adventures!

Our little family at church hill downs.

Sawyer at the slugger museum

Sawyer and mommy on my birthday! he is a love!

crazy hair... it took him all night to do it

trying on mommy's clothes

naked reading time. Nothing cuter then a naked baby bum

Messy face, but how do you resist such a face?

playing with carson and lydia


intense face while riding his horse

kissing daddy

our daily swim!

He colored on himself

Braydon at school working hard!

watching a movie with daddy

snack pack time!


Riding a horse!

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ERICA!

I thought about you all day on the 5th. I'm sorry I didn't post a comment that day wishing you a happy birthday...but your birthday is one I've never forgotten. I had a HORRIBLE day that day, so I hope you were sucking up all the good ju ju and having the BEST day :). I hear your moms coming to visit you soon! Lucky!

Joshua misses grandma and grandpa so much, it breaks my heart. We need to get together soon! I can meet you and you can show me around kentucky. Matt will be gone for a week in October and I think I will go and visit all my friends in this area while he's gone.

Amy Jane said...

Your little family is so cute! I'm glad you are enjoying your new little life away from Utah (enjoy it and then come back soon!). And yes, it has been way too long!

Rachelle said...

still can't get over how cute this boy it! I LOVE his curley hair! what a charmer!