May 30, 2012

Funny things Sawyer says/does

* Sawyer will see a picture of his dad, brother, or himself on his ipod and he will hug it so tight and say " i love him or i love me"
* If sawyer doesn't know where Benson is he will get really worried and search everywhere yelling "benson where are you? are you ok?"
* If Benson is crying sawyer will always tell me he is sad and then tell me " ill get him mama." or "ill feed him" "hes hungry mama" "he is poopy"
* Whenever Braydon and I are holding benson Sawyer has to either sit right by us or on us.
* He always tries to get benson his binky or blanket
* he sings to benson
* He searches for bumblebee and optimus everday
* he is really into reading books about curious george
* he changed his monkey's name from dangles to curious george
* He loves learning new songs
* He told us after we cut his hear that he was beautiful

Funny story: Last night I was putting sawyer to bed... braydon was gone ( he really likes his dad to put him to bed) so I put him to bed well he came out about 15 minutes later and I took him back in sang to him, kissed him and told him to stay in his bed and to not get out. Well, about 10 minutes later i get a facetime call from him (from the ipod touch) I answered trying not to laugh. He said " good night mama" i stay in my bed" I love you mama" He just wanted to tell me he loved me and not get out of his bed. Such a sweet funny boy! he kills me.

Disclaimer- the reason he knows who is who when he is calling is because they have pictures by the contact and he calls the person he sees and wants to talk to.

2 comments:

Smith Family said...

This is so cute! Joshua loves facetime but I don't think could do what Sawyer did. hahaha.

As for your last post, about being more sore. Yeah, I had to be really careful because I didn't pace myself. I wanted to take care of Joshua, which wasn't a good idea. Just take it easy, don't push yourself. I know it's hard because we have two little crazy boys but if you don't it will take longer to heal.

C's are no fun! But look what you get!!!! Totally worth it!

Holmes Family said...

Ahhh! So in love with those boys! I can't even wait another 2 months!!! Love you :)