June 05, 2012

Baby Benson- 1month

Benson really is the sweetest little things! He never cries, but grunts all the time and all night it's so loud! Braydon, Sawyer and Benson all talk, laugh, dream out loud in their sleep. Benson is smiling mostly at sawyer, but he doesn't smile nearly as much as sawyer did at this age. He makes us work for it that's for sure. He is a great eater... way different from sawyer. He is starting to gain weight. He was such a skinny little guy. He loves to be held. He grunts and grunts and makes mad faces until you hold him. He just hates to be alone. After he eats in the middle of the night and I try to put him back in his bed he just grunts and grunts. He gets so worn out that he just falls asleep, but for some reason he still grunts. I always want to kiss him. I can't help it. Both my boys get smothered in kisses all day.  Braydon and I are just in love with these two little boys! It's so fun watching Sawyer just be so in love with his brother. I can't wait for Benson to get bigger to play with Sawyer. I can already tell they are going to be best friends!

No comments: