September 13, 2012

Sleeping sweeties!

Sawyer is obsessed with Benson. He has to know where he is at all times, he has to know what he is doing, and he has to make sure he's fed, clean, and happy! I try so hard to have them nap at the same time in the afternoon because if Sawyer is awake then Benson will be! Today I got them down at the same time and about 40 minutes later Sawyer was up! Of course first thing he asks... "where's Benson" well he was up in my bed. I told sawyer he could lay by him if he was so quiet. He was so quiet (never happens) he went and laid by him. Next thing I know they are both out an Sawyer is holding Benson's hand. Sweetest moment! It made this EXTREMELY hard week seem so easy and worth it. It's the little precious moments that matter and make us step back and say yeah I can be home all day alone see Braydon for 1 hour every day, deal with tantrums, deal with tears, deal with being away from family... Just being lonely. We can do this! We will do this! This small moment made the difference this week. I honestly wasn't sure if sawyer and I would survive! Life is so hard and so amazing right now! We are really blessed.

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

Amen sister!

It does get easier as the littlest gets bigger.

What a precious picture! Saw a boy in nursery today who looked just like sawyer. I had to do a double take, realized it wasn't him because this guy had a twin! Crazy!