August 20, 2013

a little about sawyer

Sawyer-
He always says mom "tick toe tick toe" instead of tip toe
Doca peppa
Don't worry about me everything will be all right
He is learning how to trace numbers shapes and letters he calls it his work
He is starting the "tell stories" or lies is what I like to call them
He told our neighbor his favorite dog T. rex ran away and his mom won't go look for him and he is so sad. She totally thought I was a horrible parent. Hello we don't have a dog.
He locked benson and I in his room the other day. Good thing I had my phone and Braydon was close by
He loves to tell me what kind of day it is... It's a sunny day, rainy day, coldy day cloudy day windy day ect
He loves to take the toy benson is playing with and say its my favorite though
He loves to tell benson the story of him rescuing princess baby Kate from the tower and he gets her way from the dragon
He is obsessed with hide n go seek
He is obsessed with taking one toy in the car it's different every time and one toy in the bath that is different every time too
He loves to call his dad and cry to him and tell him how mean his mom is and that she got "so mad"
He loves to call his bamp on his way to school
There is a poop monster coming out of my bum
My tummy doesn't feel so well

Sawyer has always had a difficult time pooping since he started walking. It really hurts and he gets really scared. Last night he said a prayer to Heavenly Father asking for help and to have his poop wiggle out. It finally came out about five minutes later and he looked up and said with a huge sigh thank you Heavenly Father. We did it.

Sawyer was running at the park and he fell pretty hard and got road rash all over his knees legs arms and hands. I ran over his knees bleeding and he was crying. I said are you ok? He said "no I was trying to fly and I crashed" oh buddy we can't fly we have to leave that to the airplanes and helicopters. " no mom I can fly my wings just didn't wind up or I ran out of batteries... I'm not sure which one"

Be so very gentle
I don't feel so well

I told sawyer I hurt my finger he said he knew what to do. I asked him what? He said he would kiss it better but only once and I can't ask for another one because kissing your mom so many times is considered gross.

I just checked the weather channel and it says its a sunny day so we can go play at the park

This is what sawyer told me today... "Mom I always think about having a sister and then I say to my mind nope I already have a girlfriend her name is lily and she is my very best friend. So I shut my mind off and don't want a sister! " June 7 2013

The big poop can't come yet mom because its taking a nap. He's totally sleeping in my bummy

My eyes are still so tired mom so you can't look at me until they wake up.

He loves to sing and knows a lot of songs
 When he sings the ABC song he always sings "now I know my abcD's next time won't you sing with me! I love that he always adds the D. It will make me sad when he doesn't do that anymore

He calls night lights dream lights and has to have two on in his room at night

No comments: