August 18, 2013

Bampa visits!!!



My adorable kind amazing dad came visit us for 24 hours! it was seriously one of the sweetest things someone could have done. We just wish he could have stayed for a lot longer!!


face timing my mom!!



my dad took the red eye so while the boys napped he needed to as well! 


Benson waking him up. Benson has been terrified of everyone but when it comes to my dad he just loves him and will always want to be by him or sit on his lap! 







my dad brought a bunch of stuff from my mom to give to the boys! they were so stocked. 


Benson's all time favorite thing my dad does his rub bensons hand on the scruff on his face. Benson laughs and laughs.














out to lunch with bampa 

So at lunch benson wasn't feel very well... well turns out he his fever was not going away and was getting higher and higher. it was 105 so I took him to the ER. He was so sick and couldn't even keep his head up. but the popsicle he got sure made him a lot happier. 













He was so sad and felt so crappy. it broke my heart













watching a movie




this little hospital gown was the most adorable thing ever... he was finally feeling a little better to play in his bed. 








we finally got released. it is a virus and a nasty one at that. we were so sad that he got sick but even more sad he got sick while my dad was here for only a short time. 








playing with camp









being super heroes... my dad was such a good sport



he loves to snuggle his bamp







saying good night to bampa 






















 Saying goodbye is the worst!! I am so thankful for such amazing parents who take care of us! Thanks dad for such a great 24 hours. You are incredible!

















No comments: