August 02, 2013

about sawyer

Sawyer is so funny and so smart and i love to write down all the funny things he says and does.
Bless me when he sneezing
Did you say that bad word always pointing with one finger at you
I'm listening while in time out
Abcd next time won't you sing with me
When sawyer is tired he says mommy I love you
You can't tell sawyer he is cute handsome perfect nice or anything because he will say no I am not I'm sawyer James Haskell... he says that to everyone especially strangers
Sawyer's favorite song is innkeeper
Mom I need to ask you a secret
Mom I need to tell you a question
Weep thins- he loves wheat thins
Get your power- he loves to make sure we are all prepared
He was eating frozen yogurt and it was so cold and it gave him a brain freeze and he said my head had hurt feelings. That yogurt hurt my feelings
He was trying to go potty and he couldn't go and he said "it's napping"
That's the deal- he is always trying to manipulate me into doing what he wants
Make a better choice
Text my   Coredince to Santa
Sentinel- the device to text santa on
I'm training downstairs with his toy power drill
Stop in the name of love
Stop yelling and don't freak out
This is my oxygen
Hospibol-hospital
Doca pepper and root beer- it's all the same thing
Destiny is mine
I can't get a signal
Here you go your majesty
Fart in my mouth
Don't jump on that its dangerous.. I've got my spiderwebs I'm not scared
No I am not a big boy I'm a baby
I'm daddy or mommy so I can do that
Daddy said I could do that
Did you ever see my mom
He tells us when the light is red or green
It's coming from his nap I'm not a baby anymore I'm a big boy I'm so proud
I can borrow money and pay you back
Mom I have to tell you a secret... I love you
Mom do you see those sprinkles? In the snow? He means sparkles
Pretend call me
Be big like you when I grow up
When he goes to bed he rubs the silky party of his "blue silky" while he drinks his baba
When I grow up....
He thinks the name of the old man in up is up
He always says " that's my job I'm the good helper"
Jesus is in our hearts
We are taking daddy to the hospibol
When I don't see my dad I just want to die inside and cry on my outside
Sawyer was sad and then he looked at me and said I remember all I need to do is take a deep breath
He loves to wear the same clothes and Jammies as benson
Hates bath time with out benson
Loves preschool
He loves picking his underwear out everyday
He loves to sing in the car
He can be very difficult sometimes but he is very sensitive and gets his feelings hurt very easily
He always gives kisses and hugs whenever anyone leaves
He makes Braydon hug and kiss us all before he goes to study sometimes makes him do it twice

No comments: