March 02, 2014

Benson has been getting into a lot of trouble lately. This picture is only a fraction on what we have been dealing with. He  dumped out all the pancake mix and almost all the protein powder. Oh he is keeping me on my toes. We have loved having morgan and mckell play with us lately. We got to have them over so their mama could sleep since she just had a baby. We made a st. patricks day craft. It was so fun and turned out so cute.  Benson was killing me with his full diaper the other day. He kept running from me when i tried to change him. He was also snuggling with me in my bed and he kept trying to play this little piggy with my toes. It was adorable. Sawyers cute teacher sent me a picture of his class during singing/dance time. Sawyer loves his preschool and it makes me happy. Benson has been pretty scared at story time always wanting to sit on my lap, but this last time he finally got brave and participated with everyone else. Benson is obsessed with donuts. He loves the little powdered donut holes... he tries to put as many as he can in his mouth then he tries to spit them out in my hand... ya i don't think i'm going to be buying donuts anytime soon. The boys love running from the tv to and face planting it on the couch. they even get on the floor and really get into sometimes! Sometimes i catch benson eating his feet. It's so funny that he still does it. oh and yes i put shoes on him and he takes them off just to eat his feet... so gross and so funny. 















































No comments: