May 31, 2015

About Benson

 I want to play frozen I will be Olaf and then I will get my princess on and be Elsa 

Benson cut his ear and he was crying and said we better go buy a new one from the store 

I love your "smart" mama... You mean my heart? Yes it bounces when I touch it. 

Playing blocks benson kept saying I have to "snack" them.... We finally figured out he meant stack. 

Mama will you "tuck me up"? That means he wants me to tuck him in.

We have been doing teachings of Jesus to prepare for easter and we talked about Jesus dying on the cross and benson with a very concerned and sweet voice said " I will hug him so he doesn't cry and feel hurt" 

Oh no mama I hear the "funder" (thunder) and I saw the "light queen" (lighting)

Benson kept saying I'm so sorry I killed you eggs! I'm so sorry. I couldn't understand why he said saying that until he said we dyed those eggs mama they are dead. 

Mama do you want me to squeeze your back? It feel so good. Squeeze actually means message 

Benson let me wipe your nose you have a nasty booger "it's ok I'll just sneeze it up"

Mama stop freaking out and you are so delusional.... Where do my kids come up with this stuff? 


Benson calls Walkie talkies "lockie talkies"

No comments: