May 31, 2015

About Sawyer


Benson when you kiss mom you will fall in love with her. I'll hold her head and you kiss her and fall in love it's pretty great. 

I am so scared to get diarrhea because it looks like molded dr pepper 

I told Sawyer not to talk about something anymore and he said ok I will throw it away out of my mind 

You are my true love mom and I will marry you but when I find a girl when I'm older I'm going to break it off with you to marry her in the temple and so I can become a dad

We were at the park and Sawyer's friend through trash on the ground and Sawyer said you should pick that up this is Jesus's property. 


Mom who's our bishop? It's bishop bednar. Hmm ok then who's bishop Rick? Oh buddy the bishopric is a word mean the three men. The bishop and his counsellors 

No comments: