May 31, 2015

 on mothers day my sawyer went up to sing with the primary well benson was not ok with that and he walked up to the stage and they both sang to me. it was so sweet and made me so teary!! i love these sweet boys so much. we had to pull out our little pool for one more time on our hill before we moved. I love my kids friends like they are my own. Sawyer also had water and field day at school. it was so fun and benson and sawyer really loved the cotton candy. the boys also both had a cavity. They got to pick their nose colors... they both picked pink because they said that is their girlfriends favorite color. my kids always seem to be getting hurt. poor benson got pushed by his friend into our kitchen table and it cut his head open. he cried so hard.
























No comments: