December 05, 2008

Sing like no one is watching.

So anyone who knows me really well knows that I don't really care oh ridiculous i look doing something if i am enjoying myself i'll do it. So today while driving to see my mom i was singing Christmas music at the top of my lungs. While singing some great tunes i stopped at a red light... still just singing as loud as ever with my window down so my dog can stick his head out (hello its still such great weather why not?) and i look over and there is this man and his wife just staring at me... And i look over and just said "don't you just love Christmas music?" They just look so disgusted. I mean i may not have a good singing voice, but who doesn't secerely wish they were as brave as me and could sing at a stop light with the windows rolled down and just belt out christmas music? I know we all sing in the care by ourselves and some of you do it when cars drive by and some of you just stop singing so no one sees you doing it. Well let it out!! It's fun and who cares if the couple next to you thinks you are crazy... they just don't have the holiday spirit. Hum bug i say to them. Happy holidays!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm sure they laughed about it all day long, it just took a minute to catch up to them. At least I know I would have laughed about it all day long!

Chris and Em said...

hahahahaha oh my gosh er, you totally made my day! not even kidding! you are the best!