December 10, 2008

Tag

Where is your cell phone? In my bed room
Your hair? pulled up on top of my head.
Your significant other? Braydon
Your mother? A fighter
Your father? The sweetest most caring man... I still hold hands and cuddle with my dad!
Your favorite thing? Being with people I love Family and friends!!
Your dream last night? I don't really sleep so I don't dream
Your favorite drink? Coke
Your dream/goal? To be a mom and be good at it.
The room you're in? Study
Your child(ren)? in heaven coming sometime
Your fear? people dieing.
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Being a mom and raising those kids with my best friend
Where were you last night? My moms house
What you're not? umm... not in the mood for anymore crap
Muffins, blueberry or poppy? blueberry
One wish list item? That is a secret
Where you grew up? The best place ever! Bountiful
What you last read? Jesus the christ... long, but good
What you're wearing? Scrubs
Your T.V. Loud
Your pets-- Copper
Your computer-- Desk top
Your life-- Great, hard, complicated, happy... you name it.
Your mood-- stressed... but i'm always that way
Missing someone? every day
Your car-- is still going
Something you're not wearing-- make up
Favorite store-- um... i'm not sure i like a lot of stores
Your summer? Hot and fun!
Like someone? In love with lots of people
Favorite color-- Baby blue
Last time you laughed-- Today
Last time you cried-- an hour ago


People i tag: Bridget, Dani, Erin, Danielle and anyone else who feels interested!

1 comment:

Greg Erin Sydnee and Josh said...

Okay so I'm blog clueless! Does that mean I have to answer those questions also?? And tag someone? I really should be blonde.
I hope your holidays are better and that your mom is okay! I Love you guys!
Aunti E