December 25, 2008

Christmas!!!

Tis the season!!! I love the holidays. It is filled with family, good food, tradition, music, and remembering the birth of the savior. Every year my grandmother has her party on the 23rd we play games sing songs and just hang out it is so much fun to be with all of my cousins!! On the 24th we go to my other grandmas and do kind of the same thing. My grandfather always talks and he shares his testimony of the savior and it is always so beautiful. It was so nice to just be with my family this year. I loved every minute of the holiday and i wish it lasted longer. We slept at my parents house which was so much fun and I wouldn't have traded it for anything. Braydon and I get matching pj's every year well for two years now!! ha ha. Of course they can't look girly so they have to be the most manly pj's ever. We also got our dog copper a matching scarf this year... he looked so cute. I'm so thankful for my parents and the love they show us and how they create the best memories for us. It is hard to celebrate christmas without bubba and sarah. we lay their stockings out every year and just as the stockings are empty so is a piece of our hearts. We are so thankful that they can look in and maybe be apart of these special moments. I know they are here... I hope everyone had such a great holiday and i'm so thankful for the chirstmas spirit and what it means to me.




Yes we are little werid.



This is some pictures from christmas eve and christmas day!!


Matching!! Yeah i was a little tired, but looking smokin hot!!:)

Braydon Helping my mom to get to her presents.




My whole family with gma and gpa!

OH aren't they so darling

This is kate!! I babysit her a lot and i love her

Me and my daddy!!

3 comments:

Wilma Seville said...

Hello,

Have enjoyed reading your blog. Keep up the good work! Merry Christmas from Hamilton, Ontario Canada.

Miss Ashley said...

I heart Christmas Eve. How was the dancing without me? Probably not good at all.

Danielle said...

I love that you two get matching pj's... if you don't mind, we might have to start that!