October 15, 2010

Fall Break is the BEST

So like you already know since I probably write about it a lot... we NEVER see Braydon, but since he had Friday off of school we made big plans for this weekend. Although the weekend isn't over I had to post our day. We had so much fun. I was able to start the day off with getting my hair done and not worrying about getting someone to watch Sawyer. He was able to play with his daddy for a few hours just them which I know Sawyer just loved. Then we went to lunch in Salt lake and then headed to the zoo. Sawyer loves animals and loves going new places, but even at nine months this day of fun was mostly for me. After the Zoo we headed to Gardner Village for some shopping fun. We totally wore Sawyer out. He didn't nap today. Oh side note: Sawyer slept last night from 8:15pm to 6:00 am... Can I get a HALLELUJAH!!! It was like a dream. I haven't felt that good when I woke up in a long long long time. I think we are breaking this little habit of his hopefully. It was so great spending time together today with just our little family.


Trying to get Daddy's Hat



Just taking a rest on dadddy


Of course you measure up!


Talking to the ducks... he was so excited to see all the little ducks









zuri the baby elephant was so cute!










Gardner Village
Getting Sleepy

Fell asleep on daddy's shoulder. So sweet

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sawyer is the cutest little boy.... I love that you will leave a comment on my blog it makes me smile and makes me happy.
We missed you on our cruise, maybe next year huh?
thanks again for your sweet thoughts, I love to read your blog too

Kelsey said...

Sawyer is seriously SO cute! You guys are such a cute little family.