October 10, 2010

Sawyer crawls now. It's so cute to watch him learn new things and try so hard. When he wants to get somewhere faster he army crawls and he goes pretty fast, but he gets so tired, but he crawls on his knees and does the army crawl. Today he climbed up the stairs for the first time. He has been trying for a while and finally mastered the task. He tries to scare people. It's pretty funny. He makes this funny sound to impossible to describe in text. He sometimes bites and I have no idea where he learned he could even do that. He has pretty much always like the bath, but now he doesn't want to get out. He would stay in the bath for hours if I would let him. He loves music and loves to sing along when I sing to him. It is very sweet. He still adores my mom more then any other person... well besides Braydon and I. I think auntie emo is a close second. He really like to help mommy with laundry... this makes it very difficult for me, but I love that he wants to be so involved. He talks all the time and plays all day. Sleep is a thought I think I should just give up. Sawyer's hair has become so curly. It's so cute... it goes kind flat throughout the day, but when it's wet it is the most darling thing. it's soooo curly. He loves books and trys to turn the pages all by himself and gets very frustrated when you do it for him. Church is still challenging. We have made it through the whole meeting twice without having to take him out. He is just so loud and it's nap time during church. I am sure that is how it is for everyone. We just adore this sweet boy of ours and love the stage he is in right now. We can't wait for fall and all the holidays and then CHRISTMAS . I am so excited for all the holidays to come. And yes I am proud to say I have already started to play christmas music. Everyone thinks i'm nuts, but I love it!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sawyer is so cute! As I read your post it reminded me of my niece who is so fun to be around. She is 18 1/2 months old right and runs like crazy and can be silly at times.