February 11, 2012



Sawyer has been asking to go swimming for so long. Every day we have to pass the pool to drop him off at the play place at the gym. I just really haven't had it in me to take him. I am huge and don't really feel like getting in a swim suit. So today my sweet husband took him swimming while I went to the vow with some of my girl friends. It was good to get out and do something with just girls. I just love movies and I laugh so hard at them that people in the audience just stare at me like i am the biggest weirdo. I don't laugh quiet so it can get pretty bad sometimes. It was also good for Braydon and Sawyer to have some daddy son time. He adores his daddy. He was a bit nervous to get the in the water at first i am not sure why because he loves the water and he was nervous to swim by himself with his floaties. Once he was in and swimming he was just loving it. Braydon said he was putting his face in, laughing, swimming by himself and of course when braydon was trying to get him out he freaked. They called me on the way home and he was crying so hard. He was so sad that he had to get out,but i am so thankful they were able to spend some time together. I think Sawyer sometimes gets sick of hanging out with just me.

1 comment:

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

ahh buddy! he is so stinkin cute! Looks like lots of fun! Hope you guys are doing well and your feeling good!!
xox
Cami