February 14, 2012

Thing he says and does!

* He went from saying LOVE to LUB... mama I LUB you.  daddy I LUB you.
* He talks to his toys, to other cars, and the trains we see while driving. He tells buzz what to do, when we drive to the gym he always says hi train you so cute i lub you train. If we don't see a train on our way to church he says where are you train i'm here... i find you. And he always tells his daddy to find the train. We usually don't see one on the way to church. Which is pretty sad.
* he asks for chocolate waffles and his daddy every morning
* he wants to have a bubble bath multiple times a day
* he loves quesadilla's and if you say it wrong he will correct you
* puts the whole packet of fruit snacks in his mouth at once
* he loves to rub noses together
* he thinks jumping on moms bed is the coolest thing in the world
* every time he asks for his dad and i say he is at school he always replys without fail "he comes home soon" and then nods his head
* He asks to go to bamba and sunshines house everday
* he thinks all horses names are clyde (one of my dads horses name)
* the other day he said do a pig hoink and i said how about a pig oink... he said NOOO don't do that... say HOINK
* If you touch him in public he will scream OUCH!! don't hurt me! I think my whole ward thinks i hurt my child
* when we go out to the car he said I will drive in my car seat and you drive up front
* when he really wants something he will tiilt his head and say paaaaaaaaalease!!!!
* he is very polite and always says please and thank you
* he can sing twinkle twinkle little star and the itsy bitsy spider. The abc is still a bit mixed up, but he is getting better
* he loves to count to 10 and loves to count money from his piggy bank
* He thinks it is so funny to run from me because i can't catch him because it's hard for me to run that fast after him
* he loves to say i kiss you mama or daddy and kiss you all over your face
* he no longer likes ice cream WHAT?
* he will randomly ask me to do the hot dog dance... he loves mickey mouse club house
* he asks me all the time where mickey, woody, buzz, harry, daddy, my parents and siblings, horses and many more things are. if we can't find them they are either sleeping or in the bath room
* still obsessed with harry potter
* if you ask him a question for example is your name sawyer haskell? He will say "NO my name is sawyer haskell."
* he is really into picking out his outfits and lets just say i've given up caring someday because it's to much of fight. he usually wants to dress as spiderman
* today while in the car he was talking to one of his buzz toys and said buzz you want to go in time out? ok 1... 2... lets go in time out. Oh man is this what i sound like?
* if he burps or toots he always puts his hand over his mouth and says excuse me! it's pretty dang cute
* He is terrified of the vaccumm but always tells me he wants to help me do it.
* if someone is yelling, sad, or getting hurt on the tv he always ask are the alright? mama are they ok? or he will yell NOOOOO
* He always tells me he is handsome
* he sometimes tells me i'm beautiful but it's mostly daddy and sunshine
* he is getting more of a snuggle bug. don't confuse this with wanting to snuggle a lot, but we will take what we can get.
* he is very sensitive and when he gets in trouble you can't yell or raise your voice he gets very upset and shut down. You have to talk to him in a gentle voice.
* if he is about to do something naughty he always says sorry mom/dad before he does it
* when we change his bum he always says that is so nasty and disgusting and sometimes will pretend to gag because lately i do gag!
* after you change him, give him medicine, wipe his face or nose he always ( in a whimper) says thank you so much
* if he can't find someone or one of his toys and they aren't "sleeping" or in the "bathroom" he will say with his hang out in front of him "i'll find them mama"
* he finally likes nursery
* he asks to play with his friends at the gym everyday now
* when we facetime my family whoever answers he always asks for their spouse it's so funny
* he always tries to fist my dad or give him high fives over face time. He tries to kiss my mom, and he tries to pet the cat

No comments: