February 14, 2012



Sawyer loves bath time or shower time. He would take a bath or shower 3 times a day if I would let him. We sometimes stay in the bath for an hour because he just loves it. I made food coloring ice cubes (found on pinterest) and he had a blast searching for them. We have done this many times before and it's a big hit!

He loves brushing his teeth. He asks me multiple times a day. He usually ends up just sucking off the tooth paste and saying "mmmm good, it's delicious" He hates when I help him brush his teeth. He is very independent.


He had a pretty bad fall the other day and cut his eye! Poor guy

these two can always be found here after sunday dinner!

Play date with shep! Riding bikes in the house is fun!

He likes to clean his toys. He told me "mama I wash buzz he's dirty." He knows what toys can't go in water because they have batteries so he tells me they can't come to get clean.

This was taken saturday. I am 28 weeks today. It's fine that i look like i am over 40 weeks or having multiples!

1 comment:

Andrew and Gina said...

food coloring ice cubes! I found that on pinterest too. It's a favorite around here. Love your family's updates!