June 05, 2012



Being a mother of two is a lot different then I imagined in my head. Somethings are so much easier and somethings are a lot harder. I was so worried about sawyer, but he is just so in love with his brother and is so sweet with him. The only time i have to help benson is when sawyer is loving on him a little to hard! Thank heavens he doesn't try to hurt him on purpose. Sawyer always asks benson if he wants to play with his toys, watch a movie, or read a book. He sings him songs and tells him secrets. I am still healling and I still get very sore (mostly at night after a long busy day) I kinda don't notice it during the day because i'm to busy. Saywer is still crazy and always GO GO GO. So it makes it hard to try and rest up and heal my body after a big surgery. He hates staying in the house and always wants to be outside. Thank heavens for a summer schedule so braydon can be around more to go do fun things with us! Lately Sawyer and I have been having dance parties in the morning and at night. It is so funny to watch him... this kid has some hilarious moves! We honestly can't get enough of these two boys! They make life so much fun and so much better. It's so weird to me that Benson has only been around for 1 month... it seems like he has been in our life forever.
Every time benson is awake Sawyer asks to hold him

"I love him mama"

Telling secrets. I asked what they were talking about and Sawyer said... "duh mom it's a secret"

Watching a movie in mommy and daddys bed

Talking to Benson. Making him laugh

Benson is really not sure about the bumbo.

Sawyer has the most beautiful eye lashes. I wish i had them!!

many faces of benson!


starting to get chubby!!

happy boy

Holding onto daddy late at night

Morning hang out time in mommy an daddys bed while i feed benson.

"just watching autobots mom" He loves transformers

This kids has the roughest life ever!

So sad he couldn't have cookies for dinner

hanging out with shep at the splash pad

sharing food

playing in the water

"Hold my head up mama"


Sawyer had a really bad dream the other night and ended up in our bed! it's been a long time since this boy has slept in our bed and that night I was reminded why

just so tired!

sweetest little face! love those lips!

he smiles ALL the time in his sleep.

just sleeping while his brother and i did a craft

this was a great night for me! Benson had reflux, sawyer had his nightmare and braydon was just tired.... no big deal i was just taking pictures at 3 am!

Ugh!! i just love this boy

Sorry for the very bad quality picture, but this was in the middle of the night and i tried to lighten it up. This face melts me!

Out on our morning walk!

Sawyer shared his ironman with Benson for part of the walk

Showing me his spiderman watch and his ironman toy

we got some juice and a popsicle on our walk. even at 9:30 it was super hot! He of course picked the rocket looking popsicle. Tomorow we are off to the splash pad with our friend shep!

2 comments:

The Chatwins said...

I love looking at your blog.. You seriously have the cutest ever!

corryfever said...

these two....amazing!