June 28, 2012

I can't help but kiss him all day! Both my boys get smothered in kisses all day everday! I have to do it now because one day they won't let me :(

Batman

We have been getting up between 4-6 am for the last three weeks. So we hang out in mommy and daddy's bed in the morning before we make breakfast.

Morning smiles!

Brother time. I can't wait for Benson to get bigger to play with Sawyer. They will be best friends.

Friends Sawyer, Brady, George, Oliver, and blake.

Hanging out watching a movie after swimming lessons

Sweetest baby!

after church playtime before dinner

I am ironman/tony stark mom



Playing with his big iron hide transformer. He is hugging him and telling him he loves him. On the way home from the store he told iron hide " you will come home with me and meet all my other friends" I love you iron hide"

He melts my heart! He is so sweet

Ironman! his new talking mask... he loves it A LOT!

happy boy at brothers swimming lesson

Sawyer is better at swimming lessons then i thought. he has the best teacher!

chubby arms!

He means serious business

the house got quiet (which is rare) and this is where i found sawyer sleeping behind the chair in his room

Such a sad face!

he is so happy in the morning! even at five am you can't be mad when you look at this sweet face!

Sleepy boys!

Every time braydon sits down to hold benson they both fall asleep

we love this sweet boy!

No comments: