June 20, 2012



I don't know what it is but I am so exhausted. Benson is sleeping like a champ and sawyer the same so why am I so much more tired then normal? Braydon is finally done with his microbiology class. thank heavens.  I've been trying to go out and do things park, playgrounds, splash pads, swimming, and calypso cove. It's been tough but thank heavens for great friends who help me with sawyer while I feed benson. It will be easier to go do things with Braydon that's for sure. It's hard to chase him and feed benson at the same time. Little stink;) it's also been very humid here. Like unbearable I'd rather listen to sawyer cry then go outside miserable. It's going to be a hot summer. I am in serious need of some dry heat! Our Utah trip can't come soon enough. My family friends and cafe rio is long long over due. I can't wait for people i love to see benson. He will be so big by then:( side note we bought another car a Honda accord. Although I was very unsure about the buy because we are so tight on money ( VERY POOR) it has been nice to have. Great on gas and now Braydon doesn't leave us car less on his drive days. We are so lucky to have this summer because Braydon isn't in intense schooling right now. Although he does still have school. He is home SO MUCH more. And we love it. I went back to the gym starting monday... and it kicked my trash. I am so sore. my tummy/abs aren't thanking me today. I am still healing so I need to take it easy when doing core training, but I really want to kick this body into shape.... it will take time though. We have been doing some bbq and volleyball nights at the park which have been a lot of fun. I can finally play!! Benson is growing. He had his 1 month check up a few weeks ago and he is in the 30 % for all. It's so fun to see the boys differences. Sawyer has a way bigger head. and benson has my small ears. Sawyer is really so good with benson, but lately he has been such a stink. He is thinks he is a superhero and acts like it 24/7 he get a little rough with kids and adults. Trying to keep pants on this kid is a joke. So he usually doesn't have pants on. Allergies are a rediculous right now. We all have them and it makes for a very sad baby and very uncomfortable toddler. It's realy sad and annoying. Sawyer is still keeping us on our toes with all the funny things he says and the outragous things he does. Benson is still a snuggle bug. He hates being alone and always wants me to hold him.

Sawyer's face after licking the brownie spoon

Bath time for this sweetie!

Sawyer is seriously so good with benson. Sometimes he does love him a little to much, but I couldn't be happier with how is acts towards him. He is very sweet with him.

I was making dinner and saw this! Sawyer just always wants to be around Benson... i wonder if benson is like... get me outta here

He had such an upset tummy that this was the only way he would be without crying. He just loved watching the tv screen

Calypso cove! so much more fun with daddy there. Benson even enjoyed himself. I love when he smiles at me.

Calypso cove. When we go without daddy he has to wear a life jacket. i am to worried about him


Sawyer wanted to take benson into his room to play... this is how he picked him up and daddy had to help a little bit

Daddy time! Sawyer is obsessed with his daddy. He is so happy when he is around and when daddy plays with him.

Watching superheros on tv

Tired boys! does this look familar? I have a million pictures of braydon asleep with sawyer on the couch in his scrubs

At an appointment... they had toy story 2 playing. Sawyer loved it of course.

Some of benson's faces... he is so precious

playing with shep at mcdonalds after story time


Benson's friends. Benson, mckell, and jack.

I'm hulk



Oh i'll just take the cushion off that sounds more comfortable and sit here to watch my ipod! What a silly kid

"mom look it's ironhide" off transformers. He had to have his picture taken.

Storytime at the library

That is sawyers sweet hat he got for being in the readers club for the summer! he got a bunch of other free stuff too! He loves the library

Just playing with mom while Benson sleeps

"mom i'll hold benson while you do stuff" ummm sure sawyer, but i just stay sitting by you while you hold him.

Playing in sawyers bed... being so funny and cute together.

happy boy!

to sleepy boys! as much fun as they are awake... i love watching them sleep.


playing with his buzz flashlight while wearing his buzz pj's

rarrrrrr i scared you mom




after swimming at the pool sawyer wanted to help fold laundry with me. he sat on top of the basket telling me what to do.

Having fun with dady!!


At the pool... the hot tub seemed like a better idea. it wasn't even hot and he thought it was a "baby" pool

So the other night Braydon told sawyer that if he cleaned up all his toys and put all his stuff away that they would have  sleepover in the living room. Sawyer cleaned up so fast and got all ready for bed... braydon quickly learned that it wasn't such a great idea when he was up all night with sawyer because he was either wanting to play or rolling all over the bed. I was told I couldn't attend the sleepover! It was only for boys, but not moms or babies. Such a cute story... they were wrestling on the bed and sawyer fell off, but braydon caught him. Well sawyer looked up with huge eyes and with a high pitch voice he said "you saved my life daddy... thank you for saving my life" where does he come up with this stuff?

This is how i found them at 7 am. I'm not going to lie I wasn't that sad that I couldnt attend there sleepover.

Church makes everyone tired.


don't you just love him?



He made this face for almost 1/2 hour

I could snuggle him forever!

at the splash pad with some of his friends.... Brooks, shep, parker and sawyer

Braydon had to read a bunch of papers so I took sawyer outside to squirt food colorng filled squirt bottles. it was a huge hit. he loved it.... sorry for the no pants. We just go with the flow

this is what i found sawyer doing the other morning. "just doing nothing mom" he says that when he is doing something he knows he shouldn't or doing something he thinks he will get in trouble for. oh the things this kid says!

1 comment:

Nikki & Drew said...

jack looks huge compared to mckell and benson.

LOVE the smiley pics of the boys together! you've got some lookers!