June 24, 2012




I got these adorable pictures of Benson while sawyer was napping.  He really is just the sweetest thing!

Hanging out with Sawyer after his nap! Look at those lips

Playing with brother after naps! Showing him bumblebee


Being silly

I asked him to smile... this is what he did. He kills me. Just having lunch at the pool. He loves to go swimming

Lauren holding a very sleepy benson

our friend and braydon's mission comp paul throwing sawyer... 



We decided to take some pictures of Sawyer and Benson... I am not a professional that is for sure, but i think they turned out great and we already have some of them hanging in our house.











Just hanging out after a long long day. 




I love love love this picture. It's so sweet. 



Sawyer was done taking pictures and was climbing all over the bed trying to get away

jumping and falling is a lot of fun! 


Sweet Benson! 

Benson was done with pictures too! 


No comments: