January 19, 2014

Benson goes to the ER


Benson was not acting right for a couple days and had this terrible cough that would make him vomit. One morning i just felt like enough is enough i've tried everything i can to make him comfortable and help him but it doesn't seem to be working and it wasn't enough so my sweet friend chelsea took sawyer and i took benson to the er. He was so adorable with all the nurses and doctors and just kept saying "dank you" thank you over and over. They put Brave on for him brought him stickers and coloring book, a popsicle. He had to get his chest and lungs x-rayed. The doctor came back in and said he had pneumonia. My poor buddy! He got his nose sucked out and breathing treatments. That helped a ton. unfortunately there wasn't much else to be done other then ride it out. He is the sweetest boy! I hate when my kids are sick. I would take that on for them if I could. I am also so grateful for our insurance and for modern medicine. We are so lucky! 
























No comments: