January 05, 2014

Our first few days in Utah were already amazing. We stayed up late playing games, watching movies, making ginger bread men! It's been one big party. Ben Sawyer and Kelon have been playing video games... sawyer gets a fake controller. He thinks he is playing and gets really into it. Sawyer also loves playing uncle ben ukelele. He would play and sing and then say... "ill be here all night" "thank you thank" "I'm a rock star"  Benson is OBSESSED with shoes. He takes everyones shoes and sometimes hides them. I love watching my kids sleep. They are so peaceful and just so sweet. I love how magical my kids have made this time of year! They have made everything so fun. They are just so excited about it and have so much wonder. 



































































































No comments: