January 19, 2014

Our baby is FOUR!!!!



I remember very vividly the day sawyer came into our lives! He was the most adorable baby boy! I was in love with him even before i saw him. He changed our life forever that day four years ago. The night before he turned four I just grabbed his face took a mental picture and hugged him so tight. He would no longer by my three year old. Of course I cried and braydon laughed at me. I love every stage, but i do get sad when I see him growing and growing so quickly. Braydon and I put him to bed and got to work decorating his door. We did it last year and he loved it so of course we had to do it again. Watching his face in the morning was priceless. He had no clue what was going on and then he woke up a little bit and was so excited. Braydon was able to stay and have breakfast with us and open one present before he left for school. It was a huge bummer he had to go and another bummer was it was freezing outside so we had to come up with a lot of fun things to do while be stuck inside. We decided we would surprise sawyer with indoor swimming after braydon got done with school. So we blindfolded him and he had no clue. It was hilarious. He kinda freaked out having the blind fold on for so long, but it was worth it when we took it off and he found out we were going swimming. It was so much fun and the boys loved it. Then we came home called sunshine and bamp on face time and sang and he blew out his candle. He was so  excited all day and even more excited to finish opening his presents. He just kept saying thank you mom thank you dad and saying this is the best birthday ever. He just made it so fun and he was just so exited and i love that about him. He is so full of life and love and happiness. He makes our life so amazing. I can't believe he is four. He is the reason i got the name mom and I feel so grateful and lucky everyday that i get to be his mom and he is mine!! We love you so much sawyer... you make our life so amazing. 















































































No comments: