September 21, 2014

about sawyer

Sawyer and I were talking and he said mom I think you are just like a normal mom except you are the most beautiful in the world and I love you more then any of the other moms.

Sawyer will you hold my hand "sure but I have to wash them because they are totally disgusting"

Sawyer heard about conjoined twins from who knows where and he asked a lot of questions about it so we looked at pictures and I explained the best I could to a 4 year old. And now he  told me "mom I want you to make benson stick to me and we can wear matching clothes and we can be conjoined twins... You can stick our insiders together so on the outside we will be stuck together"

"Mom every night you have to kiss me and tell me you love me so my heart knows it while I sleep and when I wake up we will be more in love then ever before"

I got an email from Sawyer's teacher today:

Today during Chapel we were talking about Easter and the life of Jesus. Sawyer raised his hand and said Ms Kim Jesus is the savior of the world. He lived and died for me and for everyone on the earth. He "rised" with living breath. It's called resurrection. We can always believe in him and he will always take away our bad dreams. He also makes the light. And promises not to flood the whole earth again. The sign is a rainbow in the sky.

Sawyer was playing with Morgan. He was "at the register" and said "what would you like to buy?" She said a bikini and sawyer said "certainly one panini coming right up" he has no idea what a bikini is!

Sawyer just told me I shouldn't sing because I sound like a boy and he's better then me!! 😂😂😂

Sawyer was using the I pad while going poopy and I went to take a picture well he say me and said "please leave I would really like to have my privacy." I said you don't need help? "No but it's not to much to ask to let me poop alone"

Sawyer brought me his little metal lunch box and said I've got everything packed that I need... Toys, money, and guns. This kids cracks me up!

Sawyer calls a sling shot and sling shock

Sawyer said he was tired and he needed to go to bed and I said well can I have a hug and a kiss goodnight he turned smiled and said " you know that" "I can't go to sleep without those things mom"

Sawyer makes me give him the I love you sign before bed every night and then our I love you signs have to hug and squeeze three times if we don't do it then he will come get me.

My heart is filled with love does that mean other people love me... I think he took the primary song to heart

Sawyer calls hang nails "hanger nails"

Sawyer: mom I always love watching always Degenerous she is so funny and nice. Me: you mean Ellen degeneres? Sawyer: NO I mean the lady who always makes you laugh and gives money away.

Sawyer:"Mom saying you're a dynamite gal is different then saying I love you."
Me: are you saying I'm a dynamite gal?
Sawyer: "no you're not we are just in love"

" I know what a love bucket is... It's your heart. And my love bucket is so full"

Sawyer: "mom I accidentally ate Benson's chocolate. It's not something that was planned. It was so good I couldn't stop. My heart and mind said no, but my stomach said go"

Sawyer took a huge handful of the bread during sacrament and I of course was mortified and said buddy we can only take one..." I'll try to do better next time mom"

Sawyer has the most outrageous stick collection! He has to find and gather sticks anywhere and everywhere we go.

He loves his brother and dad the most until he gets hurt or is tired.

Sawyer and I have hands down the coolest hand shake!

My mom was telling sawyer not to kill daddy long legs because they aren't mean and he said and the mommy long legs

Mom benson and I are so cute I could just die

He loves learning and sometimes I am in awe of the things he knows. He was coloring a picture of a butterfly and he told me this is where they suck up the milk weed from the flowers... WHAT?

Sunshine: are you feleling better?  Sawyer:I am better because I prayed

"Mom I took care of all the bad guys in our house. I locked them down with rocks and then poured hot lava on them and then I froze them. No more bad guys"

I told sawyer my spin class was super hard and he said " I wish you would have told me I would have done it for you so you wouldn't have to do anything hard"

Sawyer was running around and he came and handed me his jacket... He said "this jacket is sweating me can you hold it"

No comments: