September 21, 2014

summer in utah part 2- ALASKA CRUISE



























































































































we had such an amazing trip with our family. it was really hard with kids, but so fun. our first 10 minutes on ship we lost sawyer... that was the most scared i've ever been in my whole life. i was running all over the ship. i was running to him when i saw him and i grabbed him and hugged him so tight. i couldn't stop crying. the crying lasted about 4 hours. tears just streaming down my face and if anyone asked if i was ok they would really start coming down. I'm so grateful that he is ok and that he was found. we did so many fun things on our cruise, but my favorite was just being with my family. we went to the salmon hatchery and glacier with my mom, em and lillian. it was so cool and really beautiful. we also did a train ride is skagway. that was really beautiful. it was long so both boys fell asleep. my dad is the baby whisperer and can get benson to fall asleep on him. it's pretty adorable.  my mom and dad are so awesome that one night they took all the babies and let us siblings go to the amazing botanical gardens in canada and watch fireworks. it was amazing. i always hate leaving my kids and i feel guilty all the time... I'm such a weirdo. we just had a great time. the boys loved playing with their cousin jace and sawyer loved going to the kids club. jace lives far away so it was fun to have the boys spend some time with him.  i'm so grateful for my grandmother! she is amazing and so sweet to even think about us and take us all on the most amazing cruise. it was so fun spending so much time with her and the rest of our family. we did miss our cousins who weren't able to make it.

No comments: