September 21, 2014

about benson

Benson loves singing the Winnie the Pooh song and it's so cute when he tries to sing the words. I love the part when he sings RUE and OWL  her says rue perfect but owl he says WOWEL

Benson loves buckles and he tries to buckle everything

He loves to say "me" and pat his hand by him so you will sit by him

He is still obsessed with shoes. He loves putting on anyone's shoes. Even big high heels. It's hilarious to watch him walk in them.

There was a boy at the pool who was yelling at sawyer and being mean so my sweet benson turned crazy and went and pushed that big kid to protect his brother. How could I get mad at him for defending his best brother friend

When he wants to to come he will say "Pom on"

He will yell "help" when he needs something that when you ask what he needs he says "helping"

He always says "snuggle me" or "hold you" love that he loves that.

He doesn't like to be alone not even sitting at the kitchen table or on the couch so he always yells "fit by me" and he pats right next to him.

Anytime we see a dog or puppy he will say "puppy/doggy nice? Uh bite?"

Benson loves to use the words " I do, I did, and I don't."
He uses I don't the most. Example
Me:benson do you want to go to nursery?
Benson: no I don't

He loves to do chores, well certain chores. Like putting dirty dishes in the sink, cleaning the table, and putting dirty clothes in the washing machine. He doesn't like cleaning his toys up.

He wants to wear his shoes to bed and in the house but if we go anywhere... The car, park, church or the store he takes his shoes off.

He loves to tell you his best friend is "soyo"

He can sing the days of the week song, happy birthday, twinkle little star, the wheels on the bus, bubble gum, wavy sea, choo choo choo, roar, he sent his son, I'm a child of God, Winnie the Pooh.  He can sing a lot of songs but those are his favorites.

He loves to say on and off and surprisingly he knows the difference.

He puts his shoes on the wrong feet a lot but if you tell him he will sit down and switch them.

Benson always asks if people are ok. He will go through my entire family by families and make sure they are ok.

He loves to copy everything sawyer does. If sawyer will eat it (which is rare) benson will eat it. They both love to ride hanging on to the outside of shopping carts. That is why I despise taking them to the grocery store.

Benson loves to be paid attention to in everything he does. He always yells watch and he will grab my face to make me watch him and after I watch he always laughs so hard and claps and says see it! . I love that he wants me to see him and be apart if his excitement

Benson loves to be a tattle tale! It's pretty funny sometimes. He will say daddy push timeout or sawyer hit timeout.

Benson lately when you tell him what to do or what not to do he pretends he doesn't hear you and says "WHAT?"

He has been saying "I'll decide"

He now says "bless you" when you sneeze and it's adorable

He is starting to put words together to make sentences

He loves balls so much still

He loves jumping in the pool and putting his face in the water

He asks to drive their little big wheel car all day everyday

He is so sweet and so sensitive and doesn't like loud noises or crowds. No chaos for this boy

He still says sawyer is his best friend

"Mommy tickle Benson's back. Feels good"

Any time you ask benson how old he is he always say 123

When benson is afraid he will always ask to hold hands

He only gives kisses away when he wants to but when he wants to plan on getting a lot and loving it!

Benson is obsessed with bouncy balls he always has to hold one in each hand and he calls them bensy balls

Benson trying to get out of going to bed will say mama I "nuggle you" which is snuggle. He knows the way to my heart

Benson loves to say his name... Is full name. Benson Paul "has school" it's the cutest thing ever.

No comments: