September 21, 2014

summer in utah part 1


and were off... six weeks in utah and one week in alaska! it should be an epic summer! The boys are so excited to get to sunshine and bumps house.  of course the first thing they do is get in the pool! we love sunshines pool. this is the summer for teaching sawyer to swim. The boys are so brave. which is good and scary. Benson just loves to jump right off into the water... and since sawyer is learning to swim he thinks he doesn't have to wear his floaties all the time either. We got to go up to the rigbys for their big summer party! it was so fun. the boys loved riding the bull.  Benson is obsessed with my moms glasses and loves wearing them and he loves to pretend he is working like she always does. I got to go to dinner with two of my very best friends in the world. I love them and I hate living so far away from them. Benson is obsessed with being naked... he always wants to be naked. and its a huge fight getting him to wear clothes. my dad and ben hate it, but we kinda just let him go with the flow. sawyer loved jumping through the sprinklers and benson loved watching. They both loved helping bampa with the yard work.  my mom paid for me to get shellac nails... something i hope to do when I'm older and have money because it's awesome. braydon has been going on lots of bike rides with my dad and his friends. he is getting better. the boys love waiting for them to get home from their long rides. we created a slip n slide at my parents. the thought was better, but i think we had fun even though it wasn't a very steep hill. Braydon and benny got to act like little kids for a while. braydon even tried to have them go bare butt so they would go faster... it didn't really work. we have enjoyed time with my cousins and their kids. it's so fun to be together. braydon and i took the boys on a hike in centerville up to a waterfall. it was really fun and the boys loved getting wet and throwing rocks. we can't go to utah without visiting our favorite horse clyde. the boys always love riding him. braydon took the boys on his dads razor they loved that...we have loved spending time with my siblings. the boys love the attention they get from them. 

























































































































































I have loved seeing my friends and watching them be moms. it's such a fun and hard time of life. it's been fun for my kids to play with their kids. i wish we could do it all the time. sawyer loves playing games and sunshine has been so good to make up a lot of games. and my dad has been good about humoring benson and sawyer with lots of four wheeler rides.we have gone night swimming which has been fun for sawyer since benson is asleep it's something special for him to do.  my darling mom for mothers day got ally he girls tickets to wicked. it was AMAZING the only thing that would have made it better was if she could have gone with us.

No comments: