January 20, 2012

I had to document the sweet event I witnessed tonight. Some might say I am a little odd because I had a melt my heart experience watching my sweet son tonight. We were playing with his toys after an intense painting session and he grabbed his panguin ( his name is Pablo after one of his favorite shows the Backyardagains) and said " mama Pablo's tired I put him in my bed." so I said ya buddy that is a good idea. I don't really think to much of this because you wouldn't believe what this kid puts in his bed or how much stuff is in there sometimes. About ten minutes later while we were playing with his trains and animals he got the most worried look on his face and said " mama pablos's crying, I get him." he left the living room so fast and grabbed Pablo. When he can back he had Pablo is a blanket wrapped tightly and was swaying back and forth and said " I hold him and love him... He stop crying." apparently that sweet gesture didn't work because Pablo was still crying. So sawyer decideded to feed him and give him a bottle. That worked and we went back to playing. Again, about ten minutes later he said " oh no he's cryin, I get him mama!" so back into his room he went and he came back with him wrapped up again. " mama he need a diaper" so we changed Pablo and he was good as new sawyer rocked him for a bit and put him back to bed because " hes tired" I honestly don't know where he learned this maybe from watching me with the younger kids during our baby swap, but it was really sweet to watch him care for Pablo and be really concerned for him. Maybe he will love his little brother this much too? Here's to hopIng but for now he will just be my sweet boy to all his little animal friends!

No comments: