January 12, 2012

I have a little ache in my heart tonight. Tomorrow my little baby boy is going to be 2!! We had a fun little party planned, but unfortunately Sawyer has RSV and is pretty sick. We all seems to have a different bug in this house. Braydon has the common cold. I have strep and bronchitis. So we are all medicated at the Haskell house. So I cancelled his party today after the doctor said to steer clear of people for a week because he is really contagious. He won't notice, but it made me feel pretty sad. So we will do something fun tomorrow with just our little sicko family of three. Sawyer has always been so sweet and sensitive. He has the most tender heart, but sometimes he forgets it. :) he is kinda like his mama... so my dad says. He is a little man now and it makes me so excited, but so sad. We have so much fun together. He lights up our whole world. He is just magic! Although, some days we have the terrible two in our house he just melts our hearts. He may not sleep, eat well, mind all the time, or wear socks, but he is mine and he is smart, funny, handsome, so tender, and he is ours. We are so grateful that he picked us to be his parents. Life would be so dull without him a part of it. Anyone  who is around him just falls in love with him.  I know most parents feel that their kid is the best and I believe that. Their child is the best, but mine is too. He is just the best. I can't believe he is so big already and that is going to be an older brother. We truly have enjoyed our time with just our little guy, but we are thrilled for the future. He is going to make a great older brother. He will provide torture and love! Happy birthday tomorrow our sweet boy! You make our world brighter!!

4 comments:

Cambria said...

I'm sorry he's sick that is no fun especially RSV

Smith Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Joshua when he turned one he had pneomnia and it was terrible!!!

Hope you all get better soon!!!

Loved this post!!!

Natalie said...

Poor Sawyer!! He is pretty much the cutest two year old I know. Let me know if I can do anything for your family Erica!

Smith Family said...

Hey Erica one more piece advice. Buy a diaper bag that is also a backpack or messenger bag. This will help a lot to keep your hands free because you will probably be chasing sawyer with this one in your arms too! It makes a difference.