January 06, 2012

Sawyer has been talking to much. He is so funny all the time and repeats everything (be careful what you say because he will say it) He is obsessed with so many things right now and sometimes it changes, but most of the time it's all the same. He is extremely obsessed with spiderman, trains, cars, horses, my parents (asks about them everyday) gum, chocolate (asks for that every morning) He loves to be outside still. We have to go outside everday even if it is a walk to the mailbox because he just loves it. I am not a huge fan of the freezing cold... unless there is snow. He is starting to talk about going on the big potty so we are thinking we might start to potty train him... soon. He is still being a very bad sleeper. It's pretty hard on me lately. Hopefully we can work on that too.
Some funny/new things he says amd does
*are you kidding me
* i'll hold ya
* i bouncing like tigger
* there you are when he sees you
* eww that is gross... when i change his bum... like i said he repeats everything
* where are you when he can't see you
* if he asks for someone and they are gone he says they are in the bathroom
* he tells everyone in kentucky about his bampa/sunshine and riding clyde( the horse)
* he told everyone in utah about his friends back in kentucky
*  he always tells me I'll do it mama even if it's just outrageous.
* he thinks everything is daddy's except our bed that is mama's bed
* he thinks homemade playdough is gross, but the store bought kind is fun
* if he says that's scary and we say no then he says it's nice
* if he says it's hot and and we say no he says it's warm
* he tells me he is handsome... i tell him that a lot
* he always says please and thank you... it's pretty freaking adorable
* he loves to watch braydon fly his helicopter and talks about it all day until daddy comes home. The kid doesn't forget ANYTHING
* he hates wearing socks. I am working on that one
* he climbs on everything and tells me not to help him because he is climbing
* he loves to color and the two things he tells me he colors the most are dinosaurs or elephants
* he likes it ok when i give him a bath, but he loves it when his daddy gives him a bath
* he can count to five
* he sings justin bieber "baby" all the time and dancing to it almost every morning.
* he always yells help me help me louder and louder
* he always tells me "love you much mama" it's melts me everytime

No comments: