January 27, 2012

So we saw this darling pin on pinterest a few weeks ago. yes friends I know I have a problem! Well, we decided to do it and send it to my mom and braydon's mom. It's a hug. So we got red paint and did sawyer's hand prints and then put a red ribbon attached to each side. It really is so adorable. My mom sent us a picture of her "hug" around her neck!


                                                                                 Sawyer also decided to paint my dad and braydon's dad a picture and send it to their work. This is us facetiming my dad and him showing us the painting hanging up at work. He is quite the artist huh?

                                                                                 

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

Potty-training, sickness, cooking...I need to meet sawyer!!! I'm glad he's doing better. There is nothing worse than a sick child.

What a cutie!!!