March 02, 2014

Braydon is never home and this winter has been brutal so we have tried to come up with many things to get us busy. we got free passes from a  patient of braydon's to a gymnastics place. They have open gym times... it was fun to get some energy out. it was crazy busy there though. Benson is obsessed with holding baby jenna. He loves little babies. it's so cute. We also went to the free science center day saturday. We knew braydon wouldn't be home and we needed to get out. Let just say it was good for about 20 minutes. Then benson just sobbed the entire time and wanted me to carry him. He really hates crowds and craziness. And that is what sawyer lives for. So while I'm carrying and consoling a crying toddler sawyer is running all over the place and i'm trying to push through people and it was just pure madness. So when sawyer and his friend parker got into a fight over who was going to drive the school bus that was the last straw and we left. So the the picture of the boys crying in the car is because benson wanted to go home and sawyer wanted to stay. that is pretty much how our day continued. We really want our sunshine to come visit us. We are campaigning for it to happen. 


























Benson isn't potty training but he will tell me sometimes that he needs to go... he was in the tub when that happened... he got on the potty and then told me he was cold so we put a towel around him and he sat there for ten minutes and did NOTHING! We had brad over for dinner tonight... i made the most amazing fish tacos with home made mango salsa. He is so good to our boys... they love him. He stayed and played hoops and legos. Me and my sweetie benson snuggling before bed time!

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

I was going to cry if you were going to tell me Bennet was potty-trained. Samuel is no where near it and I am so frustrated. But we are trying, and he isn't afraid of the potty, so I guess I will just count my blessings.

You are such a good mom! I really wish we lived closer. But May will come and hopefully we can arrange a visit then! Your fish tacos sound awesome! I wish I could cook!