March 31, 2014

Dear my sweet Benson

Dear Benson,

    I have always wanted to be a mother. There was nothing else I was more sure about other then marrying your dad. I always wanted 10 kids... so we always knew we needed a little boy just like you. You are honestly the sweetest little boy with the kindest spirit. You laugh and smile all the time, which makes us smile and laugh all the time. Half the time you are independent and the other half you are right by my side asking me to hold you. I love the way you say my name. I love the way you look at me... like i am perfect and you love me despite my imperfections. You are so smart. You may not talk as much as your older brother, but you take everything in. I love that the things you love you love deeply. I love that you admire your brother. He is a good one to admire. I love that you always want to pray. You want to pray at breakfast, the park, in the car, at church, anywhere and everywhere. You are smart, funny, adorable, stubborn, fast,  and so sweet. I love that you will snuggle me one minute and the next minute give me a run for my money. You have learned to really love the word NO and GO. And you have no problem using them. I love that you know when you are in trouble and you try to get away with anything and everything by kissing me or saying love you. And it usually works. I love that you love family. You always ask to call someone. We always go through the whole family until someone answers. You want to call them a lot of times in one day. I love that you help me with the dishes, picking up garbage or toys. I love that you love to run but i don't love when you love to run from me. I love the way you go down slides. you will start on your bum and then flip your body around so you are on your tummy with your feet first. Even though it gives me major anxiety i love that you are brave. You climb up on anything and everything and you will just leap to me or dad from anything and you will just go jump into the pool. I love that you and your brother hold hands. I am secretly jealous you hold hands more then you hold hands with me. I love that you miss sawyer when he is at school and you ask for him the whole time he is gone. You are just such a happy smart boy. You make us so happy. I am so thankful you have added something so special to our family. I want youth know how special you are to me and how much I love you. You are loved more then I could ever say and the words I say aren't enough to even express how much you mean to me and how important you are to our family. I love you my sweet boy!
MOM


About benson:

Benson 

He still loves doggie so much. Today after I washed him for the 100th time (he's kind of falling apart from so many washes) he held him like a baby and sat with him on the floor and cradled his head and rubbed his tummy and kisses his face and sang to him. It was adorable

He loves buzz and woody but buzz is his favorite of the two. He loves to say buzz and make flying noises 

He tries to sing "let it go" from frozen and he will lift his hands and in the sweetest little voice says "let go" and then he laughs and laughs

Benson was caught opening all my tampons(new) and then pretending they were trumpets! 

Benson loves his back tickled. He will hold so still and say ohhhhh 

Benson loves the hulk. He always is yelling hulk smash. But lately he has been taking off his shirt and turning into the hulk and acting crazy

Benson loves praying and he will beg to say prayers all day and so he always asks sawyer and they just pray what seems like all day. It's pretty cute, but what I loved this morning was after I hurried and made breakfast was before benson ate benson folded his arms and said prayer prayer... It's bad when your not even two year old has to remind you. 

Benson loves to help me put on my make up and he will alway say cute after he also always looks at my ears to see if I'm wearing earrings if I'm not he will put his hands out like where are they and said "where pretties" that is what his little girlfriend Kate calls jewelry so now he calls it that 

When you tell benson something he will like for example if I tell him on of his friends are coming over or we are going to the park he will give a big gasp in excitement and hold his mouth wife open. 

When you tell him something he won't like for example it's time to go to bed he will take his finger point it fast at you and yell noooo

When benson drops something he will say uh oh dodoh which is uh oh spaghetti oh  

No comments: