March 14, 2014











The weather here is so up and down... one day we are playing outside in light jackets and then the next day it's a freezing ice storm. We braved it one day because we couldn't stand being inside one more second. I introduced little mermaid to my boys. They of course loved it. It's my all time favorite movie. I've loved it since i was a little girl. I still love it. I love when sawyer sings the songs from the movie! I love my boys and i love that they give me the best kisses and hugs ever! I love when the boys wait at the window to look for their dad. Benson sat there for 10 minutes calling his dads name. Do you love the window art? That is sawyers doing. it's a bullseye for "his training" he loves to shoot his nurf guns and his bow and arrows at his window creation. I love that periodically sawyers teacher will send me cute pictures of their class. They made mardi gras masks.

No comments: