March 02, 2014


Love these matching cuties!!! I love when i ask the boys " who wants to go outside?" they both raise their hands and yell "ME" i love it! I love when they kiss each other. Its nothing but sweetness. Benson is super helpful when it comes to folding laundry and cleaning the house. i love these boys in their glasses. they are such studs! My cute friends in california sent me a picture of them... they pretended i was in the picture! I miss them. I love how sweet my sawyer is. He made a lucky penny at school and he gave it to me saying i'm so lucky you are my mom! I am the LUCKIEST buddy. I love that my kids like to help me in the kitchen. Sometimes it would be so much easier to do it by myself, but it's so fun being with them and watching them learn how to do it. I love snuggling with my kids! Benson right now is super snuggly with me! Braydon got braces... they should be off before he graduates. His mouth has been pretty sore but he is finally adjusting to them. I got these adorable bracelets with christmas money. They have all my loves initials on them. 




























































Sawyer was drawing a picture during sacrament and he told me that it was his baby sister...he really wants a baby sister. Hopefully one day buddy. I love that sometimes the boys will sit and watch a show together. Benson and I love making faces... this is us making a sad crying face. This is my face.. it's a I'm done being stuck inside face. I love me some sleeping babies!

No comments: