March 14, 2014


I seriously can't get enough of these boys of mine! they are so adorable, crazy, loud, tiring, lovable, and just good boys! Sawyer knew i had a headache that had lasted four days and he kept telling me he hated that my head hurt and he offered to rub my back. How sweet is this boy?? Benson is crazy and gets into everything!!!! seriously someone come help me. He got into the fridge how i don't know we have a lock on it. and he got the home made dressing i just made and he dumped it out everywhere. I was furious and he wouldn't stay in time out so i could clean so i put him in his bed... yes that is in my closet... poor kid still sleeps in our closet. you can tell he was happy about it. Do you see how adorable baby lillian is? I can't wait to love on her this summer. The boys were playing "race" and they were showing me all their different moves so they could "get up to speed" There is never a dull moment at this house. and my boys are ALL boy. Sawyer was killing me wearing his under ware his helmet and carrying his gun around. And seriously i love baby bums! isn't benson's the cutest thing ever?















































We got to play outside and so we went up to the tennis courts because the snow melted and the park was so muddy. we met up with some friends. Parker and mason, kate, and mark. I am so thankful my kids have such great friends. It makes me sad that these special friendships part way next year. So we are going to make the most of this next year! We got to celebrate lauren's birthday at graters ice-cream. It's always so fun to get together. We just love lauren so much.

No comments: