July 22, 2016

Things sawyer says and does Age 6



Sawyers friends came to the door asking to play. Without us telling him he shouts through the front door window... We cannot play because we are trying to keep the sabbath day holy.

I told Braydon I wanted some money for something I didn't need and he said I don't have money and cute sawyer said mom I will give you all my money from my jar so you can get yourself something. About broke my heart. Love that boy

Sawyer was concerned when I forgot to close the garage. He we worried robbers might come and steal our stuff. I said it's ok it's during the day and they mostly rob at night because people can't see them. He said well I have stealth eyes so I will be able to see them and protect us

I sometimes save food in my stomach I send some food to my saving food lane and then I will send the rest to the non saving food lane

Sawyer has his heart set on having a baby sister. We have been talking about how it would still be so awesome to have a brother here is his response... "I have been in communications with Heavenly Father and I have only ever spoken to him about a girl so I know it has to be a girl"

We were playing in the waves at the beach and Sawyer turned around stuck his butt out and said this is called butt defense beach style! He is also convinced he can stop the waves by punching them

I'm so hyper that means I'm alive and can't settle down or go to sleep.

I want to becoming the smarted kid in the world and learn how to teleport us places so we don't have to ride in the car for hours 

Benson laughs so hard when I tickles his "nibbles" oh buddy that isn't what they are called

Sawyer has always been a deep thinker. He has been concerned lately that he hasn't heard the Holy Ghost talk to him yet. I told him when he is confirmed at 8 he will get the power of the Holy Ghost. We talked about how the Holy Ghost helps you have good feelings and helps you know when something isn't right by making you feel uneasy.  Then we talked about going through the veil when you are born. And he said I don't think I went through that because I still remember heaven. There weren't really bodies just a lot of bright people.

My brothers birthday is the 13 of June and I told the boys and my sweet Sawyer told benson let's say a prayer and sing him happy birthday. Such a sweetheart

Sawyers been having terrible nightmares lately and he always comes and gets in our bed. I asked him today how we can help and if it makes him feel better to be in our bed. His response was my dad has the priesthood and sleeping by him makes me feel safe because I know the priesthood protects people. What a sweet boy.

Sawyer finally learned how to blow bubbles with his gum. He loves showing everyone

Sawyer has been getting lots of canker sores lately but he calls them anchors

I asked the boys if they loved their game more than me and they both said no we love you the most. Then I asked them if they would get ride of it... Sawyer said no way but I still love you

No comments: